Maintained by Garfield Construction Limited since April 1996. Works have included:
- Complete internal and external refurbishment contract for the initial touring performance of ‘Phantom of the Opera’, including the creation of ‘The Phantom Bar’, complete external redecoration, new carpeting to all Public Areas including the Auditorium, toilet refurbishments to all stalls, circle and upper tier levels, together with an entire Auditorium redecoration.
- Refurbishment of the Royal Box for HRH Prince Charles for the Princes Trust together with the creation of private hospitality and office.
- Front stage extension to accommodate larger ballet and opera touring companies.
- Front canopy repairs and renewals
- New bars and formation of new structural openings
- General building maintenance and overall improvements to accommodate touring productions